Need help learning how to use technology?
The Tipton County Public Library offers technology assistance through our Tech & Go! service. You can schedule a 30 to 60 minute meeting with a librarian to learn about a variety of technology related topics.
Here’s a list of some of the most common topics we cover:
- Microsoft Office, e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Google services, e.g., Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Sheets
- How to create and use an email account
- How to use a computer, tablet, smartphone, and the Internet
- How to use the library’s online public access catalog
- How to use the library’s digital media sources and databases
Please use the form below to schedule a Tech & Go! meeting.