26 Feb Long-Term Care
Posted at 16:19h in Health, Non-Fiction, Self-Help
Long-Term Care: How to Plan and Pay for It by Joseph L. Matthews
Summary: Get the best care, in the right place, at the right price.
To find the right kind of long-term care, you may need to make difficult personal, medical, and financial decisions during emotionally tough times. Long-Term Care helps you and your family understand the range of available choices. Even more important, it guides you toward the best care you can afford. You’ll learn how to:
· explore your options for home care, assisted living, and nursing homes
· get the most out of Medicaid, Medicare, and veterans’ programs
· evaluate whether long-term care insurance is worth the significant expense
· consider the special needs of loved ones with dementia or Alzheimer’s, and
· protect your loved ones from elder fraud.
This award winner 12th edition is completely updated with the latest long-term care costs, Medicaid rules, and resources.
Angie’s comments: There is a lot of helpful information packed into this book. While it won’t be your only resource to this topic, it will be one of the main resources. While long-term care is still a confusing topic for me, I understand much more about it.
Recommended for readers interested in long-term care for themselves or their relatives.