TIPTON COUNTY LIBRARY FOR
TECH & GO!
Need help learning how to use technology?
The Tipton County Public Library offers technology assistance through our Tech & Go! service. You can schedule a 30 to 60 minute meeting with a librarian to learn about a variety of technology related topics.
Here’s a list of some of the most common topics we cover:
- Microsoft Office, e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Google services, e.g., Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Sheets
- How to create and use an email account
- How to use a computer, tablet, smartphone, and the Internet
- How to use the library’s online public access catalog
- How to use the library’s digital media sources and databases
Please use the form below to schedule a Tech & Go! meeting.
Want to get involved and give back to your library and community?
Contact the library to find out how you can volunteer! We can especially use help during our annual Summer Reading Program!